Hussein Harmush

Dear Friend,
I am Hussein from Syria, presently now with the United Nations
on asylum. I got your contact from a web business directory on
investment.Please I seek your assistance in the following ways:
1.To assist me look for a profitable business in your country (where I can
invest to sustain my living until the political crisis in my country is
over).
2.To assist me purchase a living home, .I have $21,000,000.00USD in
financial institution  .Should there be a need for an evidence, or a
prove of my seriousness and genuineness. I have a Certificate of Deposit as
a prove of fund.
Please assist me to come over to your country for resettlement and
investment.I will compensate you greatly for this help.I am also ready to
associate with a local partner, provided your Government will give me a
Residence Permit.
Could you please send me an email to enable me know you have received my email.
Regards,
Hussein Harmush
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori spam dengan judul Hussein Harmush . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://examplespam.blogspot.com/2013/08/hussein-harmush.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, August 15, 2013