MRS. MARISSA HOOGENDIJK

I greet you with the love of our God as i contact you for a little work for charity. My name is Mrs. Marissa Hoogendijk I am a native of Amersfoort in Utrecht, Netherlands. My late husband was an Estate Manager until his death in Oct 1996. We had no child and during my husband’s dying moment, he urged me to donate the sum of Two Million, Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($2,600.000.00) to the charity. He took this decision because his relatives never cared about him for one bit. As for me, his dream must be accomplished while I am still alive.

However, on the 16th of Feb, 2012 I was diagnosed of a serious cancer which has kept me in the intensive unit of the University Medical Center Utrecht (UMCU) Netherlands for over a year now. I have had persistent abdominal discomfort, pain, i have lost weight with no known reason, having nausea and general Weakness as a result of the stage 4 cancer of the colon as doctor reported.

Last month the doctor told me that I could only live for more 4 months due to the resistance to treatment by my body system and this lead to my contact to you to inherit the $2.600,000.00 currently with US Bank in New York. Please if acceptable to you, inform me as soon as you can so that I can issue an authorization to the bank to release the money to you as the beneficiary of my fund.

Stay blessed until I hear back from,

Your sister in the Lord,
Mrs. Marissa Hoogendijk
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul MRS. MARISSA HOOGENDIJK . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://examplespam.blogspot.com/2013/07/mrs-marissa-hoogendijk.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Monday, July 15, 2013