Kiyohiro Mitsui

Dear Sir,

I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet but due to the prevailing circumstances I don’t have any other option than to
communicate you through this medium. y names are Kiyohiro Mitsui, a Japan citizen, the officer in charge of procurement
management section of United Nations. I need you to understand that I am a man of my words with a family name to protect
but in dear need of your corporation and partnership in completing a multi-million dollar transaction.

The transaction is 100% risk free, financially profitable and economically viable. You will be entitled to 35% of the total proceeds
of the transaction and am open for negotiations and detailed clarifications. All arrangements will be made under a legitimate framework.
Full details will be disclosed to you on your expression of interest I look forward to doing good business with you.

Best Regards,

Kiyohiro Mitsui
OIC- United Nations
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Kiyohiro Mitsui . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://examplespam.blogspot.com/2013/07/kiyohiro-mitsui.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Tuesday, July 16, 2013